Thursday, November 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN

Hello there, Internet!

Happy Halloween!! After the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, it was nice to get out and see people having a little fun. I, myself decided to put together a costume though, unfortunately, no one could guess who I was right out. Perhaps one of you know?












If you guessed "Alice from Resident Evil: Extinction," then you guessed correct! Although, I doubt anyone guessed that haha. Anyways, here is her picture for caparison:




And in case any of you were wondering, that second tree that I was posing with had actually fallen as a result of the hurricane. Here it is clearer:





Scary, right? After all that, the apocalyptic costume almost seemed all too appropriate. I hope you are safe and well and I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!!

Until next time,

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment