Thursday, October 24, 2013

Caitlyn Cosplay!

Ciao Internet!

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Though I manage to be a nerd every day of my life, I do not always have the time to make awesome nerdy things. :(

Except for now!! I do not have a dress for you guys, but I do have a cosplay of...


Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover!





Here is my cosplay (!!!) :










For those of you that are unfamiliar with this character, she is from the game League of Legends, which is a totally fun, free to play online game. Check it out!

And sign up here so I get a referral ;)

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4cd607a7862f9474884022

I got to wear this to none other than NEW YORK COMIC CON! It was super fun! I honestly could not go 5 minutes without someone yelling "CAITLYN!" at me. I began to think it was my actual name...

Here are some pictures from the event:







Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think of my cosplay and if you have any suggestions for what I should make next!!

Until next time,
<3 Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment